MELBOURNE PHOTO DIARY

Melbourne was always high on my list of places to visit while in Australia, and when I discovered a couple of my friends who have been in Melbourne for a long time were deciding to leave by the end of January, I knew I had to take the opportunity and just go before they left. 
  


Melbourne CBD, Federation Square and Flinders Street Station - One of my favourite areas



I don't know what it was about the Chanel building, but I loved it


There was heaps of amazing Artwork everywhere


I fell in love with these burgers and many were consumed.


Melbourne from 297.3 metres


The Viktor & Rolf show at the NGV was amazing

I was in Melbourne for 10 days and managed to cram pretty much everything I wanted to do in from take a trip to Australias Brighton Beach, visiting the Viktor & Rolf show at the NGV, going St. Kilda, Fitzroy and even down the coast to Sorrento for a couple of days to enjoy hot springs with an unexpected visitor during the night at the place we stayed.

It was incredible and I took so many photos but I picked just a few of my favourites. I would for sure go back before I head home and would always consider living in Melbourne, it is by far my favourite place so far.

Wearing: 
1. Topshop Blouse (Similar), Topshop Shorts (Similar), Longchamp Bag, Office shoes Sandals

No comments :

Post a Comment